Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's in the bag

... because you all care so much, this is what is in my handbag today.

Various lipsticks
Lipbalm
Body Shop perfume roll-on
Eyeliner x 2
Mascara
Gum and gum wrappers
A post- it note emblazoned with 'Collect Master'
Watch with broken strap
Monthly travelcard
NHS ID
Earplugs!
Sunglasses wallet
Keys with personal alarm keychain that invariably goes off when I yank my key from my bag
Cinema tickets for The Grudge 2 and Scenes of a Sexual Nature
Mirror broken off from a used-up compact - classy
And my purse (wallet), which is a whole other world of junk.

2 comments:

Cristina Petrucci-Baker said...

I'm actually looking for a new handbag... but not one from the designer handbag department that I work in. Anyway, I need a new home for all the c*** I carry around with me, which includes.... a few sketchbooks, pens, pencils, glasses, contacts, make up (vanity, it's a terrible thing, but i can't live without my favourite pink glitter lipstick!), train timetables, hairbrush(es), IPOD, phone, jumperS (it's getting cold!), Umbrella, the list continues......

Ps. Thanks for post/link!-)

Anonymous said...

This is a neat idea. I'm always bizarrely interested in what people deem important enough to carry around with them. -Adri