Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Rabbits, cake and Hello Kitty

I've slightly run out of blogging steam and time so instead of posting something about me, I'll direct your attention to these other very worthy blogs:

Disapproving Rabbits - A blog showcasing the disapproval of our bunny friends
Hello Kitty Hell - Who knew there was so much to share about Hello Kitty?
Cupcake Bakeshop - I don't bake cakes, I rarely even eat cupcakes, but I cannot resist this blog and the scrumptious photographs.

My current favourite cupcake

Also, check out the NaBloPoMo Randomizer (button just on the right). I seem to get a few repeats of blogs when I use it, but it's a great way of finding new sites to read. And let's face it, we can all do with a few more funny/witty/superbly photographed/insightful/silly blogs in our internet lives.


Oh, here is an Anne snippet of little or no importance - the poet and I have been watching Heroes on DVD. I think I'm falling into a space where I can only enjoy television series with a fantasy element. Here's hoping Joss Whedon's new show Dollhouse fits the bill, even if Eliza Dushku looks worrying like Heather Graham in that photo.

3 comments:

Turk said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love Joss Whedon... and I hope this dollhouse thing is better than the description.

Marina said...

... I thought the Heroes s1 dvd isn't released until December in the UK? It was on my birthday wish-list, but I had to shunt it over to the Christmas wish-list!

Anne said...

Marina, you're right. We've somehow scrambled around to get the pc to play a US one. I don't recommend this action and may never do it again. Heroes is good but not great.